Reports to: VP of Sales & Operations
Who We Are
ShaleApps is an innovative and highly passionate technology company transforming the Oil & Gas industry. We develop a platform of Mobile Apps that use Artificial Intelligence to optimize logistics of payload, equipment, and personnel, across drilling, completion, and production phases of Oil & Gas assets.
Our vision is to not only revolutionize the energy industry, but to accelerate the evolution of mankind.
We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization.
In the quest to constantly innovate and attract extraordinary people, we are committed to develop and grow the skillsets of our team and prepare them for progressive and challenging opportunities.
Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic culture where you will grow your personal and career capabilities like never before!
What We Need
ShaleApps is looking for an experienced Account Manager to grow and sell our new product called SANDi™. This individual will lead the development of our current customers to support the overall company growth strategy. This position reports to the VP of Sales & Operations.
What You’ll Do
Grow target accounts:
- Manage the customer acquisition process from onboarding, to operations, to contract negotiation, to post sale project implementation
- Manage change management and adoption cycle of existing customers
- Grow account via skilled account management
- Travel domestically >50% of the time, mostly across Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and Ohio.
- Sell SANDi™:
- Consultatively sell top-down to higher management in OFS, Mid-Large E&Ps
- Strategize to win:
- Develop monthly account management report with strategy, KPIs, and progress update
- Regularly research and analyze the external environment to understand market dynamics, trends, customer needs and the competitive landscape
- Develop consultative solutions:
- Closely work with our CEO to develop and articulate new consultative solutions for our customers
- Impact our direction:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product partnerships and influence our product development roadmap to drive growth and differentiation
What You Have
- Expert in Account Management for SaaS in oilfiled operations
- Expert in Consultative Sales and/or Challenger-Insight Sales
- Demonstrated success in growing client accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets and KPIs
- Our solution impacts operations and supply chain organizations, hence the ability to work with customer’s cross-functional organization and lead change management is critical
- The following are a plus:
- Software sales experience to operations and supply chain in the oil and gas industry
- Expertise in C-Suite Sales
- Knowledge of how OFS and E&P companies create value
What You’ll Get
At ShaleApps we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their professional careers. We encourage you to visit ourto read about our DNA and culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Salary with Sales Target Bonus Program
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
ShaleApps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.