Product Marketer Denver, CO
Relocation Offered – Remote work is not possible for this role.
We are building software products to revolutionize last-mile logistics in oil and gas. Every member of the ShaleApps team is focused on the success of the product first and foremost.
About the Role
ShaleApps is looking for an innovative Product Marketer to drive user adoption for our portfolio of products. This individual will conceptualize, develop and deploy various analytics driven marketing campaigns to drive user adoption for existing and new products. This position is the first marketing role in the company, and highly entrepreneurial in nature, hence it requires candidates who can be both “thinkers” and “doers”.
Note: This role requires extensive domestic travel to various states (TX, PA, ND, WV, et. al.) early on to develop and understanding of the buyer and user personas.
- Devise and implement automated user on-boarding drip campaigns (using tools like Intercom or similar) to different customer segments to drive adoption for new and existing products
- Develop and test novel training materials to effectively communicate value and drive user adoption (i.e. training videos, screen-shares, webinars, documentation)
- Social media and email marketing to new and existing customers
- Update website and social media to clarify product positioning
Qualifications we look for
- This is our first marketing hire, so an entrepreneurial bent and willingness to be a “jack of all trades” is very important
- Experience working closely with cross-functional product teams
- Successful track record of formulating product messaging and creating outbound marketing
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities
- Experience in B2B user marketing and training
- Experience in customer acquisition and customer growth marketing
- Attention to detail and strong written communication skills are critical to this role
- Eye for design and familiarity with modern design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch) is a plus
- Ability to build web pages for training, customer acquisition, etc. using WYSIWYG website builders (e.g.: Squarespace)
- Experience and knowledge of Oil & Gas
At ShaleApps we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their professional careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive Salary with Cash Bonus or Equity Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
ShaleApps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.