Reports to: COO/CEO
Who We Are
ShaleApps is an innovative and highly passionate technology company transforming the Oil & Gas industry. We develop a platform of Mobile Apps that use Artificial Intelligence to optimize logistics of payload, equipment, and personnel, across drilling, completion, and production phases of Oil & Gas assets.
Our vision is to not only revolutionize the energy industry, but to accelerate the evolution of mankind.
We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization.
In the quest to constantly innovate and attract extraordinary people, we are committed to develop and grow the skillsets of our team and prepare them for progressive and challenging opportunities.
Come work in a fast-paced and dynamic culture where you will grow your personal and career capabilities like never before!
What We Need
ShaleApps is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to sell our new product called ShaleApps Sand – SANDi™. This individual will lead the development of new business opportunities to support the overall company growth strategy. This position reports to the COO / CEO.
What You’ll Do
- Sell ShaleApps Sand – SANDi™:
- Cold call and acquire new customers for ShaleApps in specific sales territory with clear sales targets
- Strategize to win:
- Develop consultative solutions:
- Closely work with our CEO to develop and articulate new consultative solutions for our customers
- Grow our customers:
- Support the customer acquisition process from selling, to contract negotiation, to post sale project implementation
- Leverage the sale beachhead and project execution to further grow account via skilled account management
- Impact our direction:
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive product partnerships and influence our product development roadmap to drive growth and differentiation
What You Have
- Expert in Consultative Sales and/or Challenger-Insight Sales
- Demonstrated success in acquiring new clients and growing client accounts
- Our solution impacts operations and supply chain organizations, hence the ability to work with customer’s cross-functional organization and lead change management is critical
- The following are a plus:
- Software sales experience to operations and supply chain in the oil and gas industry
- Expertise in C-Suite Sales
- Knowledge of how OFS and E&P companies create value
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets and KPIs
What You’ll Get
At ShaleApps we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their professional careers. We encourage you to visit ourto read about our DNA and culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Salary with Sales Target Bonus Program
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
ShaleApps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.