Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Location: Denver, CO (Relocation Offered)
At ShaleApps we are working hard to lower the break-even cost to produce Oil & Gas in North America by building products that revolutionize the logistics of payload, equipment, and personnel. Software engineers at ShaleApps work on some of the industry’s most challenging problems in defining the frontier of logistics optimization.
What kind of person thrives at ShaleApps?
We encourage you to apply only if you resonate with the mission and values we articulate. People who thrive at ShaleApps often say this is the hardest they have ever worked in their entire life, but they have achieved levels of personal and professional growth they didn’t even know was possible before.
What you will do:
- Entrepreneurially take ownership of features from inception to production in order to further our mission
- Design, build and maintain iOS features and applications
- Debug production issues across applications, services and multiple levels of the stack
- Follow best practices to write high-quality, secure, maintainable, scalable, testable, and performant code
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Meet the Nutrition Facts listed on our
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining production iOS applications
- Enjoy building and maintaining dependable iOS applications that our target users are entirely dependent on during their typical 12hr work day
- Desire to understand the business context for the solutions you are building
- Put yourself in the shoes of your users to understand their needs to build great user experiences – from design to implementation
- Hold yourself and others to a higher standard when working with production systems
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Familiarity with iOS persistent storages (i.e. Realm)
- Experience with HTTP networking and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with Unit Testing
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Golang and Google Cloud Platform
- Have a passion for design
- Familiarity with CI/CD
At ShaleApps we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their professional careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page to read about our DNA and culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive Salary with Cash Bonus or Equity Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Modern office space in downtown Denver with bike storage, fitness center with yoga studio, free weights, treadmills, & other equipment
- RTD pass, Uber credit, or parking pass
- Daily breakfast provided, in addition to fresh fruit, coffee, tea & snacks throughout the day
- Weekly happy hour
- Hardware of your choosing
ShaleApps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.